Frequently Asked Questions
-What is the rental fee for your venue?
The rental fee for our venue is $6,000
-What is included with the rental fee?
Wedding Ceremony/Reception Barn
- Bride and Groom Dressing Cabins
- Ranch Access for 4 Days
- Round Tables, White or Black Table Linens, and White Heavy Duty Chairs for up to 250 Guests
- Set-Up and Take-Down of Tables and Chairs
- 12’ Wooden Benches for Ceremony Seating
- Head Table
- DJ Table
- Guest Registration Table
- Cake Table
- Two Custom Bars
- Numerous Photo Sites Available, Including Photos with our Herd of Texas Longhorns
-How many days do we have access to your venue?
Two days prior to your event, the day of your event, and one day after your event. A total of 4 days!
-Is the rental fee cheaper if we don’t book a Saturday night?
-Is the rental fee cheaper is we book during the off-season?
-Are we required to use a certain caterer?
No, you are welcome to use any caterer you wish.
-What is your alcohol policy?
We allow all beer, wine, and alcohol
-Do you require a Licensed Server for alcohol?
Yes, we do require you provide OLCC Servers if you’re serving alcohol at your event.
-Are there adequate restroom facilities?
Yes, we have both a Men’s and Women’s Restroom with four stalls in each restroom.
-What other events are going on at the venue on the same day?
None, your event is the only event!
-How many people can your venue accommodate?
Our venue holds 336
-What additional services are available?
- Additional Tables, Table Linens, and White Chairs available for $5.00/Guest
- White Porcelain Plates available for $1.00/Guest
- Flatware (5-Piece) available for $2.50/Guest
- Calf Hides available for $15/Hide
- Small Hay Bales for seating available $5/Bale (Full Service) or $2/Bale (Provide Bales Only)
- Large Hay Bales for $35/Bale
- Wine Barrels for $40/Barrel
-What are the Insurance Requirements?
You must provide a $1,000,000 Event Insurance Policy, naming 6CR Weddings, LLC as an Additional Insured, and including Alcohol Coverage (Assuming you are serving Alcohol).
-Do you allow smoking?
No, due to fire hazards, we do not allow any smoking or vaping.
-Do you allow fireworks?
No, due to fire hazards, we do not allow fireworks.
-What time does our event need to end?
Your event must end by 11:00pm, and all persons must depart the venue by Midnight.
-Can we take photos with the Texas Longhorns?